Color Specialist and salon owner, Regi Miller, started her career in 1994. It didn’t take long for her to have a clientele that also appreciated attention to detail and a love for beauty. She always aspired to open her own salon that would allow her the freedom to offer services that would accommodate her clients. Hence Salon Salvé, named after her full name Salvé Regina. (Pronounced “Sahl vey”)
Regi’s dedication to being the best drives her to continuously stay on top of furthering her education. She received a Merit Award while graduating with Honors for her Associate in Applied Science for Commercial Graphics. Her intention was to create a salon that she controlled all outcomes.
She has helped clients in pageants, weddings, and other competitions, both make-up and hair. Regi is not afraid to tell a client “NO”. She cares about her client’s hair as much as they do.
- Matrix COLORINSIDER (Permanent without ammonia or odor)
- Matrix Color Sync (Demi that deposits and tones with shine)
- Matrix Light Master (Lifts and conditions without heat)
- Matrix LightInsider (Lightner with no ammonia or odor, lightens up to 6 levels, deposits oil, outstanding hair protection)
Olaplex is a bond multiplier containing a single active ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate. Olaplex works by finding single sulfur hydrogen bonds and cross linking them back together to form disulfide bonds before, during and after services. Disulfide bonds are broken via chemical, thermal, and mechanical processes.
Olaplex is the only product of its kind with 8 worldwide patents publishing soon. Olaplex is free of silicone, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, and is never tested on animals.
JOICO VERO K-PAK Color Intensity
- Over-the-top vibrancy that lasts and lasts
- Reconstructs for guaranteed healthier-looking hair after every color service
- Ultra nourishing Kukui Nut Oil leaves hair gorgeously conditioned + amps up shine
Intermixable shades = endless creative possibilities
Formal Hair and Air Brushed Make-up
Makeovers are for anything from something formal, to portfolio “head shots”, costume or a night out.
Always come in with:
- a “day old” hair
- a button down shirt
- a clean face